The popular Valeton GP-100 — now in a glorious ‘Jewel Violet’ finish! The GP-100VT is an ultra-compact, all-in-one amp/effects processor for the budget-conscious guitar player. Crammed with 45 guitar/bass/acoustic amp sounds, 40 IR cabinets, and over 140 effects with an editable chain — GP-100VT puts almost no limitations on your creativity and allows you to create a versatile array of inspiring tones!
With 198 presets, support for 20 user cab IRs, an intuitive colour display, a built-in looper and a smooth expression pedal too — the Valeton GP-100VT is a portable powerhouse that you can rely on as the centrepiece of your rig, or as a dependable backup for your main setup.
- Advanced digital modelling technology delivers organic, analogue-inspired tones.
- 24-bit 44.1kHz signal processing for incredible sonic fidelity and detail.
- Over 140 high-quality effects.
- Editable effect chain.
- 45 legendary guitar/bass/acoustic amp types.
- 40 factory IR cabinets.
- Supports storing 20 3rd-party user IRs.
- 50+ dynamic/drive/EQ/mod/delay/reverb effects.
- 198 presets (99 factory, 99 user).
- USB audio interface function with stereo audio streaming.
- Stompbox and preset modes for different situations.
- High-quality pre-effects looper, which means when you change effects/patches, the loop tone changes too.
- 100 inspiring drum patterns.
- Durable metal chassis and footswitches.
- Precise built-in chromatic tuner.
- Intuitive PC/Mac editor.
- 1/4″ stereo outputs.
- 1/8″ headphone output.
- Stereo 1/8″ auxiliary input.
- Built-in expression pedal.
- Included 9V DC power supply.
- A/D/A Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- SNR: 110dB
- Maximum Simultaneous Effects: 9
- Preset Memory: 99 User Presets/99 Factory Presets
- Looper: 90 seconds of record time
- Drum Machine: 99 Patterns
More information – Valeton