The Universal Audio Volt 476P leverages UA’s renowned analog expertise to deliver a USB-C audio interface worthy of a decades-long legacy.
The Volt 476P boasts top-flight analog circuitry, along with class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion, enabling you to create professional-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts. This audio interface boasts four microphone preamplifiers with switchable 610-style analog sound and convenient input metering. The Volt 476P’s crown jewel, however, is its built-in 1176-derived FET compressor with three push-button application modes. Beyond that, six analog outputs and two headphone outputs make monitoring a snap, plus you get direct monitoring for zero-latency operation. You also get MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers. The Volt 476P vaunts a rugged, retro-inspired industrial design and comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle.
Universal Audio Volt 476P USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- 4-in/10-out USB-C audio interface with 4 microphone preamps
- Top-flight analog circuitry and class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- Selectable Vintage Preamp Mode employs solid-state electronics for tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping
- Convenient input metering makes setting levels a piece of cake
- Built-in 1176-derived analog compressor with 3 expert presets
- 6 analog outputs and 2 headphone outputs make monitoring a snap
- 22W headphone amp easily drives high-impedance headphones
- Direct monitoring supplies zero-latency operation
- MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers
- Rugged, retro-inspired industrial design with wood side panels
- Comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle
More information – Universal Audio