The Valeton TAR-20B is a super-compact, lightweight and affordable bass amp head offering pure, analogue rock ‘n’ roll power! A perfect companion for the gigging musician, the single-channel TAR-20B features a wide-ranging gain control and a flexible 3-band EQ — capable of providing a surprisingly versatile array of tones that range from bouncy, funky cleans to huge distorted walls!
Other key appointments include a built-in chorus effect for embellishing your sounds, a headphone output for silent practice, and an auxiliary input for jamming along to your favourite tracks. There’s an effects loop too, making this a great pedal platform! The Valeton TAR-20B is a lot of amp for the money, which you can use as your pint-sized powerhouse or as a backup for your main rig.
- Compact and flexible single-channel bass amp head.
- Pure analogue preamp design with super wide sonic range.
- Max. 20W output power; loud enough for rehearsals and small performances.
- Auxiliary input for playing along with your favourite backing tracks.
- Headphones jack with built-in cab simulator for realistic feel and tone.
- Built-in chorus effect for extra dimension.
- Effects loop for your favourite modulation and time-based stompboxes.
- 4/8 Ohms compatible speaker output.
- Includes 18V DC power supply.
- Output Power: 20 Watts
- Power: 18V DC (Center Negative)
- Current Draw: 1500mA
- Dimensions: 180mm (W) x 95mm (D) x 35mm (H)
- Weight: 816g
More information – Valeton