Simple, intuitive control for gaming and game streaming!
The ZG01’s physical controls designed for gaming, voice chat, as well as for streaming, provide simple, intuitive management of all your audio signals without detracting from your overall gaming experience.
This new mixer allows you to tailor the game audio, your voice, and the voice of the person you are chatting with to your own playback environment, while simultaneously providing the ideal audio signal to both your chat partner and the audience you are streaming to.
The ZG01 also features simple audio operation with carefully selected physical controls, a variety of DSP effects, such as a chat voice changer and authentic surround sound processing through stereo headphones, as well as 2-in/1-out HDMI ports that also work as an HDMI switcher and conversion adapter. The ZG01 offers a higher level of immersive game sound and a more comfortable gaming environment.
The ZG01‘s physical controls designed for gaming, voice chat, as well as for streaming, provide simple, intuitive management of all your audio signals without detracting from your overall gaming experience.
- Intuitive volume control designed for gamer and game streamer
- High resolution (24-bit, 48 kHz) USB audio recording and playback
- Flexible volume control with dedicated drivers that are recognized by Windows/Mac as virtual multiple devices
- ZG Sound Processing (ZG SURROUND, FOCUS MODE/EQ, 3D CHAT SPACE, Voice changer, Transceiver/Radio voice effect… and more)
- Effect button x 6 (3 for voice chat effects, 3 for game sound effects)
- HDMI connection port x 3 (2-in/1-out, Audio out: 2ch 24-bit/48 kHz fixed, Video signal: Pass-through)
- MIC input for condenser mics with +48 phantom power and mute button
- Independent inputs and outputs for headset/ microphone with headphones or desktop speakers
- 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS) for smartphones
- ZG Controller (Windows/Mac) for precise parameter control
- Windows/Mac support by USB-C connection
- iOS and Android supported by 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS)
- USB-C Power input (5 V DC, 1.5 A)
More information – Yamaha