The EXH-6 from Zoom adds two additional XLR/TRS combo inputs to the Zoom H5 and H6 handheld recorders. This makes the H5 capable of recording up to four external signals simultaneously, and the H6 up to six. Capable of handling either mic or line-level signals, each input is equipped with its own preamp and -20 dB pad.
The EXH-6 dual XLR/TRS input capsule is compatible with the Zoom H5 and H6 Handy Recorders, the U-44 Handy Audio Interface, the F1 Field Recorder, and the F4 MultiTrack Field Recorder, and the ECM-3 extension cable for Zoom microphone capsules.
- Use with H5, H6, and F4 Recorders
- Adds 2 XLR/TRS Combo Inputs
- Adds 2 Preamps
- -20 dB Pad on Each Channel
- Record up to 4 Mic/Line Signals with H5
- Record up to 6 Mic/Line Signals with H6
- Record up to 6 Mic/Line Signals with F4
More information – Zoom