Erica Synths Black Modulator is fully analogue modulation and noise source. It consists of LFO/audio frequency oscillator with three simultaneous waveform outputs, Zener diode-based noise generator with three noise flavours and clockable S&H circuit
- LFO with sine, triangle and pulse outputs
- LFO/Audio range switch
- Zener diode-based noise generator for massive, full spectrum white noise
- Pink noise filter
- Noise crush knob and crushed noise output – fade from 1 bit noise to individual random trigger bursts
- Clockable sample and hold circuit.
- S&H circuit based on rare, high quality S&H chip
- S&H CV and clock inputs
Erica Black series are high-end modules with unique functionality. Only the highest quality components are used and all inputs and outputs are protected against undesired overvoltage. When designing the Black Series, we did not economise on the module width, we put design and usability first. Big knobs are assigned to functions that make difference in sound. The Erica Black series are a range of modules that together make an entire synthesizer.