The DM2 T.N.T is an active inline preamp intended to be inserted between a passive ribbon or dynamic microphone and a microphone preamplifier.
Based on the success of the DM1 DYNAMITE it boasts with:
- Even higher gain (30 instead of 28 dB)
- Even lower noise (just 1µV @15 dB or 6 µV @30 dB instead of 9 μV (JIS-A) )
- Even higher input impedance 3,500+ times higher (10 MΩ instead of just 2.8 kOhms) results
- More flexibility switchable gain 15 or 30 dB (on loud sources sometimes 30 dB is too much)
- More sound options eight different load settings ranging from 50 Ω to 10 MΩ
Providing a switchable clean and consistent gain of 15 to 30 dB, the DM2 T.N.T is the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp – all without adding noise or coloration. Especially when using affordable audio interfaces, preamps and mixers, the DM2 T.N.T takes the performance to the next level.
Vairāk informācijas ražotāja mājaslapā – sE Electronics