The GP-200LT is essentially a ‘lite’ version of Valeton’s flagship GP-200 amp and effects processor.
With its more compact and portable design, this “burden-lifter” is the ultimate all-encompassing, affordable guitar tone workstation for the musician on the move! Use the Valeton GP-200LT alone as a fly rig, or take advantage of its smaller proportions by mounting it onto your existing pedalboard.
Boasting 4 footswitches, enormous I/O options, a large colour-display screen, user-friendly buttons and knobs, 11 freely-movable effect modules and more than 240 patches from world-renowned classic speakers, IRs and effect units — GP-200LT will fit into any scenario and become your go-to gear!
The Valeton GP-200LT also offers a 180-second looper, 100 high-quality drum patterns, and has dedicated editor software for Windows/Mac — enabling deeper parameter tweaking. It even functions as an audio interface too (compatible with Windows/Mac/iOS/Android), providing immeasurable convenience to your songwriting, practice and recording. You can also connect external footswitches and control the GP-200LT via MIDI. Trust us, it’s the most sophisticated guitar amp and effects processor at it’s price-point!
- Features the same HD modeling technology and platform used for the flagship GP-200; delivering organic, analogue-inspired tones.
- 24-bit, 44.1kHz audio conversion for incredible sonic fidelity and detail.
- Over 240 built-in effects.
- 140+ legendary guitar/bass/acoustic amps and cabinets.
- 100+ dynamic/distortion/frequency/modulation/delay/reverb effects based on renowned stompboxes.
- Supports 20 user IRs; upload your favourite cab sounds!
- 256 patch slots (100 factory, 156 user).
- Up to 11 freely-movable modules in the effect chain, able to work simultaneously.
- 180-second looper for jamming and developing song ideas.
- 100 high-quality drum patterns.
- Precise built-in chromatic tuner.
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD presents an intuitive, user-friendly multi-language user interface.
- 4 customisable LED footswitches with 3 footswitches templates; applicable for various situations.
- Independent headphone volume knob, making GP-200LT a perfect desktop effects processor or audio interface.
- Diverse range of inputs and outputs allow for sophisticated rig routing.
- Mini MIDI jacks for seamless communication and control with other MIDI-enabled devices.
- USB Type-C connection audio interface compatible with Windows/Mac/iOS/Android systems.
- 6-in 4-out USB Audio supports Re-amp and Loopback.
- Intuitive Windows/Mac editor.
- Rugged cast metal chassis.
- 9V DC power supply (included).
More information – Valeton