The Valeton Rushead Max is a portable headphone guitar amplifier, perfect for silent practice! With a straightforward design that makes it effortless to just plug in and play with, the Rushead Max offers inspiring tones based on some of the world’s most famous amps — each with a full range of gain adjustment. You get everything you need for a clean natural tone, toasty overdrive, and even high-gain distortion!
Valeton didn’t just leave it there though. They’ve also equipped their Rushead Max with modulation, delay and reverb effects to give your tones more magic. Other features include a specially-designed lithium battery — providing over five hours of continuous use (charged via USB) — and an auxiliary input jack that allows you to plug in your phone and jam along to your favourite tracks!
- AMP module with clean, overdrive and distortion modes based on world-class amplifiers.
- Switchable MOD module with chorus, tremolo and flanger effects.
- Switchable AMBIENT module with reverb and delay effects.
- Auxiliary input for jamming along with any audio player.
- Play anytime, anywhere for up to 5 hours.
- Onboard USB charge.
- Dimensions: 100mm (W) x 88.5mm (D) x 31.5mm (H)
- Weight: 68g
More information – Valeton