Valeton’s Coral Mod II is one of the most versatile mini pedals on the market. Crammed with 16 different guitar modulation effects — including favourites like chorus, flanger, phaser and tremolo — this tiny multi-fx stompbox is like having a Swiss army knife on your pedalboard!
With an advanced 24-bit digital platform, the Coral Mod II delivers pristine audio quality with low noise — to ensure that your playing and guitar tone is beautifully embellished by the various built-in effects.
- 16 carefully-selected modulation algorithms in one stompbox.
- ‘Tap Tempo’ function for real-time effect speed control.
- LEVEL, DEPTH and RATE knobs for precise effect control.
- Specially-designed buffer bypass circuit keeps your sound clear.
- Robust aluminium-alloy die cast chassis.
- J-CHORUS: Simulates the vintage chorus sound from the legendary “jazz” amplifier.
- T-CHORUS: Produces a lush chorus sound modulated by a triangle wave.
- DETUNE: Mixes dry signal with a slightly pitch-shifted sound to produce a chorus-like effect.
- B-TREM: Emulates the bias tremolo sound from vintage tube amps.
- O-TREM: Creates a classic optical tremolo sound.
- ECHO-TREM: Combines tremolo and delay in one to produce a step-like effect.
- FLANGER: Provides a classic flanger tone.
- NFB FLANGER: Offers a flanger tone with negative feedback.
- JET: Produces a massive flanger tone with plenty of feedback.
- PHASER: A bright, sharp phasing tone.
- PHASE+: Simulates the legendary one-knob orange phaser pedal.
- U-VIBE: Emulates the legendary 4-stage phasing/rotary vibe effect.
- T-WAH: Creates wah effects depending on your picking dynamics.
- A-WAH: Produces an automatically-varying wah effect.
- LOFI: Generates a sample reducing effect.
- VIBRATO: Creates a natural, warm vibrato sound.
- Power: 9V DC
- Current Draw: 100mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (H)
- Weight: 150g
More information – Valeton