The Valeton Coral Verb II is a full-fledged ambient workstation in mini pedal form! Packed with 16 different reverb effects — including favourites like spring, plate, room and even shimmer — this tiny multi-verb stompbox is perfect for guitar players who love to experiment!
With an advanced 24-bit digital platform, the Coral Verb II delivers pristine audio quality with low noise — to ensure that your playing is beautifully enhanced and embellished by the built-in effects.
- 16 carefully-selected reverb algorithms in one stompbox.
- Switchable reverb tail.
- MIX, DECAY and TONE knobs for precise effect control.
- Specially-designed buffer bypass circuit keeps your sound clear.
- Robust aluminium-alloy die cast chassis.
- STUDIO: Emulates the acoustics of a studio.
- ROOM: Simulates the acoustics of a room.
- HALL D: Recreates the acoustics of a dark hall.
- HALL B: Emulates the acoustics of a bright hall.
- PLATE W: Simulates a plate reverberator with warm decay.
- PLATE B: Recreates a plate reverberator with bright decay.
- SPRING M: Emulates a spring reverberator with mellow, smooth decay.
- SPRING B: Simulates a spring reverberator with bright, sharp decay.
- CHURCH 1: Recreates the acoustics of a church with darker decay.
- CHURCH 2: Emulates the acoustics of a church with brighter decay.
- MOD: Produces a reverb effect with a lush, modulated sound.
- CLOUD: Creates a reverb effect with rolling, cloud-like decay.
- GALAXY: Offers a reverb effect with cold, sci-fi style decay.
- UNDERSEA: Produces a reverb effect with deep, gloomy decay.
- SHIMMER: Creates a reverb effect with pitch-shifted shimmering tone.
- SWEEP: Offers a reverb effect with a sweeping filter.
- Power: 9V DC
- Current Draw: 100mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (H)
- Weight: 150g
More information – Valeton