Based on the principle of emphasizing the operation suited for live performance, the GP-200 has leveled up both inside and out drastically to fit the role of your ideal stage partner.
GP-200 is Valeton’s flagship amp and effects processor — “born for the stage”, in their own words. Designed to serve as a sonic centrepiece for the serious musician, the GP-200 offers incredible versatility at a very competitive price-point — packed with more than 140 amp/cab sounds and 240+ effects that allow you to craft practically guitar sound imaginable!
With 256 slots for patches, support for 20 user cab IRs, an intuitive colour display, a built-in looper and an exceptionally-smooth expression pedal too — the Valeton GP-200 is a grab-and-go powerhouse that puts zero limits on your creativity.
Here at Andertons, we have tried just about every multi effects unit out there, and there are no shortage of great models on the market. So when we say the GP-200 is the best multi effects processor under £299, you better believe it! You will be hard pushed to find any other unit that offers so much for the money and sounds so good!
- Groundbreaking HD modelling technology delivers organic, analogue-inspired tones.
- 24-bit, 44.1kHz audio conversion for incredible sonic fidelity and detail.
- Over 240 high-quality effects.
- 140+ legendary guitar/bass/acoustic amps and cabinets.
- 100+ dynamic/distortion/frequency/modulation/delay/reverb effects based on renowned stompboxes.
- Supports 20 user IRs; upload your favourite cab sounds!
- 256 patch slots (100 factory, 156 user).
- Up to 11 freely-movable modules in the effect chain, able to work simultaneously.
- 180-second looper for jamming and developing song ideas.
- 100 high-quality drum patterns.
- Precise built-in chromatic tuner.
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD presents an intuitive, user-friendly and multi-language user interface.
- 8 customisable LED footswitches with 3 footswitch templates; applicable for various situations.
- Built-in expression pedal can control up to 3 effect parameters simultaneously.
- Numerous button and knob shortcuts for efficient sound-sculpting.
- Diverse I/Os meet the most demanding needs.
- MIDI jacks for seamless communication and control with other MIDI-enabled devices.
- USB Type-C connection audio interface compatible with Windows/Mac/iOS/Android systems.
- Intuitive Windows/Mac editor.
- Rugged cast metal chassis.
- Included 9V DC power supply.
More information – Valeton